The 30 Freakiest Ads of 2012The year's goofiest, spookiest and most bewildering spots
Agency: Fitzgerald + Co., Atlanta
Jolly singing eggs are one thing. Toothy, singing eyes are quite another. Yes, Irish eyes were not only smiling, they were belting out an old Irish standard in this off-kilter spot for Atlanta St. Patrick's Day Parade—with the two disturbing eye-mouths harmonizing nicely with ginger Elvis's normal sing-hole. The good 10 seconds of silence at the end, with the eyes smiling proudly, caps things off awkwardly. Best get to the bar quickly and throw a few back to forget about this one.
- Account Director GlassView New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Content Designer E. & J. Gallo Winery Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Editorial Director - Business and High-tech publishing Information Today, Inc. New York City, New York
- Ad of the Day: Clive Owen Is Back in the Driver's Seat as BMW Films Returns After 15 Years
- Big Brands Are Enlisting Employees to Create an Army of Social Media Mavens
- Is Crowdsourcing Turning Creative Directors Into Curators?
- How Taco Bell’s CMO Harnessed the Power of Snapchat, Bots and the Super Bowl
- Netflix's Gilmore Girls Pop-up Coffee Shops Were a Massive Hit on Snapchat