The 30 Freakiest Ads of 2012The year's goofiest, spookiest and most bewildering spots
Agency: Fitzgerald + Co., Atlanta
Jolly singing eggs are one thing. Toothy, singing eyes are quite another. Yes, Irish eyes were not only smiling, they were belting out an old Irish standard in this off-kilter spot for Atlanta St. Patrick's Day Parade—with the two disturbing eye-mouths harmonizing nicely with ginger Elvis's normal sing-hole. The good 10 seconds of silence at the end, with the eyes smiling proudly, caps things off awkwardly. Best get to the bar quickly and throw a few back to forget about this one.
- Temptations Made a Collar That Finally Gives Your Cat a Human Voice, So It Can Talk to You
- Google Says These 5 Food Trends Are Sweeping America
- Ad of the Day: Reebok Runs Through All the Days of Your Life in This Clever Spot
- Ad of the Day: A Blind American Tours Quebec in This Clever, Inspired Tourism Ad
- Pepsi Embraces the 5-Second Spot, Making 100 of Them for TV and Digital This Summer