The 30 Freakiest Ads of 2012The year's goofiest, spookiest and most bewildering spots
Agency: Fitzgerald + Co., Atlanta
Jolly singing eggs are one thing. Toothy, singing eyes are quite another. Yes, Irish eyes were not only smiling, they were belting out an old Irish standard in this off-kilter spot for Atlanta St. Patrick's Day Parade—with the two disturbing eye-mouths harmonizing nicely with ginger Elvis's normal sing-hole. The good 10 seconds of silence at the end, with the eyes smiling proudly, caps things off awkwardly. Best get to the bar quickly and throw a few back to forget about this one.
- Account Coordinator Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York (US)
- Associate Online Editor Car and Driver Ann Arbor, Michigan
- E-Mail Marketing Coordinator Guilford Publications, Inc New York, NY
- Health Communications Specialist FDA Silver Spring, Maryland
- News Director DeSales Media Group, LLC Brooklyn, New York
- Why It’s Time to Kill Advertising as We Know It and Start Building 'Storyworlds'
- Chipotle Marketing Exec Indicted in Major Crackdown on Cocaine Buyers in New York
- When Coke's Jordan Spieth Ad Shoot Was Rained Out, They Made Something Even Better
- Patriotic People Are Shocked to Learn Where They Really Came From in This Viral Ad
- Ad of the Day: This Up-and-Coming Beer Brand Got Its First Ad Just Right