The 2013 Clio Awards Winners
Grand Clio, Print
Ray-Ban, “75 Years of Legend” Marcel Worldwide, Paris
Ray-Ban celebrated 75 years of standing out from the crowd with an indelible print campaign of seven photographs, each representing a different decade in the company’s history. The gorgeously art-directed scenes were inspired by real stories of personal and political triumph that made the Ray-Ban wearers “Legends.”
- Content and PR Internship Luxury Brand Partners / Oribe Hair Care New York, NY
- Coordinator, Integrated Ad Sales Marketing OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network New York, NY
- Senior Editor The Fiscal Times New York, NY
- Account Executive FCB West San Francisco, CA
- Digital Editor Washington Examiner Washington, DC
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Reynolds Made a Clever Instagram Cookbook That Feels Like an 'Endless Table'
- Can Agencies Win If They Don't Play the Spec Pitch Game?
- Ad of the Day: Gross Old Razors Bring Cutting Humor to Dollar Shave Club's New Campaign
- How a Marketing Agency Broke All the Rules to Become a Lifestyle Brand Beloved by Stars