The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
Amazon took heat in April for a Kindle billboard in Washington, D.C., that showed the first page of Mockingjay, the final book (released in 2010) in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games trilogy. Problem is, the page revealed key plot points of the previous two books, spoiling them for potential readers.
- 10 Brands That Got Creative With the Ice Bucket Challenge Without Calling on the CEO
- Life Alert's New Ad is Terrifying, and People Are Not Happy About It
- What Brands Need to Know About Back-to-School Shopping Habits
- How Do You Advertise to an Ad Agency? Put Up a Billboard Right Across the Street
- Here Is Everything You Need to Know About the Millennial Consumer