The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
Amazon took heat in April for a Kindle billboard in Washington, D.C., that showed the first page of Mockingjay, the final book (released in 2010) in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games trilogy. Problem is, the page revealed key plot points of the previous two books, spoiling them for potential readers.
- Groupon Posted This Product on Facebook, Then Replied to Everyone Who Made a Sex Joke
- How Groupon Not So Innocently Planned Its Most Popular Facebook Post Ever
- How Millennials Are Changing the Way Ad Agencies Work
- Ad of the Day: Neil Patrick Harris Comically Pitches Heineken Light Money Back Guarantee
- Model Gigi Hadid's Tips For Building Your Personal Brand Through Social Media [Video]