The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
Amazon took heat in April for a Kindle billboard in Washington, D.C., that showed the first page of Mockingjay, the final book (released in 2010) in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games trilogy. Problem is, the page revealed key plot points of the previous two books, spoiling them for potential readers.
- Ad of the Day: Facebook Just Made Some of the Truest Ads Ever About Friendship
- 10 Simple Ways to Make Your LinkedIn Profile Stand Out
- Top 10 Branded Videos: Adidas Racks Up 21 Million YouTube Views in One Week
- Bleak Billboards in London Tell Sad Stories of People Priced Out of the City
- Twerking Butt Cheeks Slap Out Phat Beats in Seriously Jiggly Ad for Headphones