The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
Amazon took heat in April for a Kindle billboard in Washington, D.C., that showed the first page of Mockingjay, the final book (released in 2010) in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games trilogy. Problem is, the page revealed key plot points of the previous two books, spoiling them for potential readers.
- The 10 Most Viral Ads of 2014 (So Far)
- Thailand Does It Again With an Ad That Will Leave You Bawling Like This Baby
- Colorless Coca-Cola Can Is Lovely, and Might Be Good for the World, Too
- Inside ESPN's Social Media War Room During the Most Tweeted Sporting Event Ever
- DTAC’s Thailand Baby Video Goes Viral