The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
Amazon took heat in April for a Kindle billboard in Washington, D.C., that showed the first page of Mockingjay, the final book (released in 2010) in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games trilogy. Problem is, the page revealed key plot points of the previous two books, spoiling them for potential readers.
- Technology Writer/Reporter Tech Times New York, NY
- Agency Project Manager Beson4 Media Group Jacksonville, FL
- Social Media / Public Relations Associate Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. Farmingdale, NY
- Sales Director Tech Times New York, NY
- Academic Account Manager Springer Science + Business Media New York, NY
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015
- It's Good to Be the Star of Cannes: R/GA Wins 33 Lions and Agency of the Year
- 5 Things to Take Away From This Year's Titanium & Integrated Winners at Cannes
- 12 Intriguing and Fun Digital Marketing Stats From the Last Week
- AOL's Digital Prophet Says Millennials 'Are Freaky for Video'