The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
Amazon took heat in April for a Kindle billboard in Washington, D.C., that showed the first page of Mockingjay, the final book (released in 2010) in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games trilogy. Problem is, the page revealed key plot points of the previous two books, spoiling them for potential readers.
- Ad of the Day: Jude Law Dances for Johnnie Walker Blue in Jake Scott's Short Film
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll
- Indian Ad With Female Boss Sparks an Uproar: Is It Super Feminist or Super Sexist?
- We Asked Agencies to Share Their Oddest Decorations, and They Did Not Disappoint
- Advertisers Are Struggling to Keep Up as Spending Shifts to Mobile