The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
Amazon took heat in April for a Kindle billboard in Washington, D.C., that showed the first page of Mockingjay, the final book (released in 2010) in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games trilogy. Problem is, the page revealed key plot points of the previous two books, spoiling them for potential readers.
- IAC's PR Chief Apparently Tweeted a Bizarrely Tasteless Joke About AIDS and Africa
- Chuck Norris Does His Own Epic Split in This Festively Insane Holiday Video
- Print Ad for Moto X Lets You Change the Phone's Color With the Push of a Button
- See Everything That's Beautiful About Advertising in Two Simple Print Ads for a Bookstore
- Wait, There's Still Time for One More Christmas Ad You're Going to Love