The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
Amazon took heat in April for a Kindle billboard in Washington, D.C., that showed the first page of Mockingjay, the final book (released in 2010) in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games trilogy. Problem is, the page revealed key plot points of the previous two books, spoiling them for potential readers.
- 50 Creatives Whose Brilliant Ideas and Beautiful Craft Will Make You Jealous
- 20 Content Creators Who Are Setting the Bar for Creativity in 2016
- The Best Ad Strategy for Pokemon Go Might Not Be What You Think
- Adweek's Creative 100: Meet the Top Thinkers, Makers and Doers in Marketing and Media
- 10 Visual Artists Whose Imagination and Intellect Will Inspire You