The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
Amazon took heat in April for a Kindle billboard in Washington, D.C., that showed the first page of Mockingjay, the final book (released in 2010) in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games trilogy. Problem is, the page revealed key plot points of the previous two books, spoiling them for potential readers.
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- News Producer News 12 Woodbury, New York
- Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden Social Media Strategist Grand Street Property Management Downtown Jersey City
- Adidas Knocks Under Armour Again With This Inspirational 'One in a Billion' Ad for China
- Infographic: How Storytelling Is Helping Brands Sell More Products
- How Agencies Are Shifting Strategies to Compete With Accenture and Deloitte
- The World's Rudest, Most Passive-Aggressive Billboard Coughs at Nearby Smokers
- Ad of the Day: Lil Buck Defies Gravity in Apple's First Big TV Spot for Its AirPods