Our readers definitely gravitated towards agency moves, new hires and client wins during June. While May was a bit of a mixed bag in terms of what you read, this month was all about the moves, with our Revolving Door Roundup earning four of the top 10 spots, including number one.
Other top reads included agency acquisitions, a change of leadership and a couple of young creatives making opportunities for other creatives, as well as news of CPB’s beloved mascot Hermy not making the move to Denver.
Below are the top-read stories from June, counting down from 10th to number one:
10. Office Depot Chooses B2B Agency Doremus & Co. for Strategic & Creative Responsibilities
9. Two Creatives Start a Workshop for Those Wanting to Break Into the Ad Industry
8. A&G Expands by Scooping Up Entire CX Agency
7. Revolving Door Roundup: Arnold, Doner, Kettle and More
6. CPB’s Mascot Hermy Will Not Move to Denver
5. Stephanie Crockett Takes Over From Eric Mower as President of Agency Mower
4. Revolving Door Roundup: Leo Burnett, Mojo Supermarket, Ogilvy and More
3. Revolving Door Roundup: FCB, Mother, Wongdoody and More
2. Empower Names Five Women Vice Presidents
1. Revolving Door Roundup: 180, Gut, MullenLowe and More
We sometimes rely on reader tips for these stories, so if you have a tip, please send it to us on the form on the AgencySpy home page. You can also email us at email@example.com or send us a direct message on Twitter.
(Editor’s Note: The spy theme continues, with this month’s photo taken from the Melissa McCarthy movie from 2015, the aptly named Spy.)