Political site expands coverage
By Christopher Heine on Apr. 19, 2016 - 8:00 AM EDT
When it comes to political news, The Hill has had an unusually strong election season already, surpassing rival Politico for web traffic and boosting its staff by 25 percent in recent months.…
Democrat gets premium digital space
By Christopher Heine on Apr. 14, 2016 - 4:14 PM EDT
Bernie Sanders is running a desktop takeover ad on The New York Times' website through midnight as the Democratic presidential candidate readies to battle Hillary Clinton in a debate in…
Bono, John Sykes, Gail Simmons, Tracee Ellis Ross and more
By Carrie Cummings on Apr. 12, 2016 - 7:35 PM EDT
This week iHeartMedia celebrated with Bono and The Edge, Tracee Ellis Ross hosted BET Black Girls Rock, Gail Simmons celebrated chefs in New York, plus more.
But Brave says it 'is the solution, not the enemy'
By Mark Joyella on Apr. 8, 2016 - 12:32 PM EDT
The nation's most powerful publishers—including The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal—sent a letter Thursday to Brave Software, accusing the company of creating a web…
The results are hilarious
By Tim Baysinger on Apr. 1, 2016 - 12:37 PM EDT
It's the first day of April, which means a few things: Baseball season—and by proxy warmer weather—is on the horizon, and brands and other companies will do their best to…
Or is she?
By David Gianatasio on Mar. 31, 2016 - 2:02 PM EDT
In a short film for Vs. Magazine, actress/model Clémence Poésy, clad in G-Star jeans and shirt, sits, stalks and sashays around her London hotel room, practicing these lines from a…
Hearst revives home décor title
By Emma Bazilian on Mar. 31, 2016 - 8:24 AM EDT
There's exciting news for design aficionados: Metropolitan Home, the much-loved Hachette shelter title that was shuttered in 2009, is headed back to newsstands this month thanks to Hearst, which acquired…
Rebuffs league's demand for retraction
By Tim Baysinger on Mar. 30, 2016 - 4:30 PM EDT
Even during the offseason the National Football League can't stay out of the public eye. The New York Times has not been shy about taking on the NFL and the dangers…
Millions spent on research to refocus the iconic men's mag
By Mark Joyella on Mar. 23, 2016 - 4:48 PM EDT
Can Playboy really be, you know, Playboy without featuring photos of nude women? The iconic men's magazine is certainly hoping so, starting with its March issue, in an attempt to avoid…
Wrestler appeared on The View, CEO to follow
By Tim Baysinger on Mar. 23, 2016 - 2:31 PM EDT
Now that they've had their day—two weeks actually—in court, Hulk Hogan and Nick Denton are taking their fight to the court of public opinion. The former professional wrestler pummeled Gawker…
- Account Coordinator Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York (US)
- Associate Online Editor Car and Driver Ann Arbor, Michigan
- E-Mail Marketing Coordinator Guilford Publications, Inc New York, NY
- Health Communications Specialist FDA Silver Spring, Maryland
- News Director DeSales Media Group, LLC Brooklyn, New York
- Why It’s Time to Kill Advertising as We Know It and Start Building 'Storyworlds'
- Best Ad of 2016 That You've Never Seen? It's Japan's Weird, Wonderful 'Firefly Man'
- The World's 24 Best Commercials of 2015-2016
- When Coke's Jordan Spieth Ad Shoot Was Rained Out, They Made Something Even Better
- Chipotle Marketing Exec Indicted in Major Crackdown on Cocaine Buyers in New York