Jim Cooper, Tim Nudd, Mike Shields, Michael Bürgi, Emma Bazilian and Garett Sloane look at the week's highlights.
Today, JCPenney remixes a hip-hop classic for the Super Bowl, Campbell's reinvents its NFL soup eater, and how American mom's really like to save money... JCPenney Awesomely Remixes 'No Diggity' NFL Linebackers…
In a new daily feature, Adweek's own John Tejada offers highlights from the day's headlines. Check out the stories: Trojan's New Ads Are Subtle, Playful and Even Safe for Kids Ad of the…
Last week's media news dissected by the staff
Plus the rest of the week's news from JIm Cooper and the team.
A preview of our Consumer Electronics Show coverage
The week's media stories from Jim Cooper and the team in The Adweek
President of digital media, Hearst magazines
Jim Cooper and the team review the week and preview the issue
Wired magazine's tradition of innovation informs all of its ongoing publishing strategies
- Ad of the Day: David Fincher Brings Darkness and Mystery to Gap's Fall Campaign
- 12 Marketers Already Experimenting With Instagram's Hyperlapse App
- Instagram Users Are Obsessed With Recreating Its Logo, and the Results Are Quite Wonderful
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- 10 Brands That Got Creative With the Ice Bucket Challenge Without Calling on the CEO