Jim Cooper, Tim Nudd, Mike Shields, Michael Bürgi, Emma Bazilian and Garett Sloane look at the week's highlights.
Today, JCPenney remixes a hip-hop classic for the Super Bowl, Campbell's reinvents its NFL soup eater, and how American mom's really like to save money... JCPenney Awesomely Remixes 'No Diggity' NFL Linebackers…
In a new daily feature, Adweek's own John Tejada offers highlights from the day's headlines. Check out the stories: Trojan's New Ads Are Subtle, Playful and Even Safe for Kids Ad of the…
Last week's media news dissected by the staff
Plus the rest of the week's news from JIm Cooper and the team.
A preview of our Consumer Electronics Show coverage
The week's media stories from Jim Cooper and the team in The Adweek
President of digital media, Hearst magazines
Jim Cooper and the team review the week and preview the issue
Wired magazine's tradition of innovation informs all of its ongoing publishing strategies
- Adweek.com's Top 10 Technology Stories of 2014
- If You Loved Aaron Draplin's Logo Tutorial, Here's More of His Design Wisdom
- Here's a Timeline of Brands Scoring Big in Social Media This Year
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- Here Are The 10 Most Innovative Digital Ad Products of 2014