Emma Bazilian rounds up three of the top stories on Adweek today: Horizon and Clear Channel Exertainment for all CBS meets NFL
For those who haven't had the opportunity to try Google Glass, the wearable device can safely be described as a work-in-progress when it comes to utilities. But boy, does Glass…
Jim Cooper, Tim Nudd, Mike Shields, Michael Bürgi, Emma Bazilian and Garret Sloane assess the week's damage.
Tim Nudd, Mike Shields, Michael Bürgi, Emma Bazilian and Garret Sloane identify this week's media slackers.
Jim Cooper, Tim Nudd, Mike Shields, Michael Bürgi, Emma Bazilian and Garett Sloane look at the week's highlights.
Today, JCPenney remixes a hip-hop classic for the Super Bowl, Campbell's reinvents its NFL soup eater, and how American mom's really like to save money... JCPenney Awesomely Remixes 'No Diggity' NFL Linebackers…
In a new daily feature, Adweek's own John Tejada offers highlights from the day's headlines. Check out the stories: Trojan's New Ads Are Subtle, Playful and Even Safe for Kids Ad of the…
Last week's media news dissected by the staff
Plus the rest of the week's news from JIm Cooper and the team.
A preview of our Consumer Electronics Show coverage
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder
- Ad of the Day: Powerade Tells Nico Calabria's Amazing Story in Best World Cup Spot So Far
- Amazing Data From Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart's Social Bromance
- As Singer's Last Wish, 'I Touch Myself' Is Beautifully Reborn in a Breast Cancer PSA