This week's wins, fails and WTFs by the Adweek team
Mar 6, 2014, 11:11 PM EST
Post-Oscars, this was the week when the secret origin of Bitcoin was uncovered—maybe; Fashion Week ended, giving Instagram a much-needed break; and John Travolta became a meme. Jim Cooper, Lisa…
John Tejada's picks of the day
Mar 3, 2014, 1:57 PM EST
Today, we look at Oscar brand winners, the hottest TV channel for drama, and the numbers that prove why TV is still so big.
This week's Wins, Fails and WTFs by the Adweek team
Feb 28, 2014, 9:03 AM EST
As the week ends the Adweek team sorts out the wheat, the chaff and the rest. This week Jim Cooper, Tony Case, Mike Bürgi, Emma Bazilian, Garett Sloane and John…
The week's highs and lows summed up in 2 minutes by the Adweek team
Feb 21, 2014, 9:47 AM EST
Tony Case, Garett Sloane, Chris Heine, Emma Bazilian, Andy McMains and Jim Cooper give their takes on the week's top media stories, from Angry Birds to Gwyneth Paltrow.
Adweek staff look at the winners and losers
Feb 14, 2014, 7:59 AM EST
Michael Sam did well this week, Marc Jacobs perhaps not so much. Tony Case, Michael Bürgi, Tim Nudd, Chris Heine, Garett Sloane and Emma Bazilian give their takes on the…
AMC's zombies and Twitter's weird week
Feb 7, 2014, 8:56 AM EST
Jim Cooper and the team round up the week's highs, lows and big questions, including programmatic pioneer Rubicon's bumper week and CBS's all-new Thursday night schedule.
Clear Channel's new Horizon, a history of 'exertainment' and that CBS NFL deal
Feb 6, 2014, 10:27 AM EST
Emma Bazilian rounds up three of the top stories on Adweek today: Horizon and Clear Channel Exertainment for all CBS meets NFL
Adweek cyborg Chris Heine visits the midtown mayhem
Jan 31, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
For those who haven't had the opportunity to try Google Glass, the wearable device can safely be described as a work-in-progress when it comes to utilities. But boy, does Glass…
Also, what is Google's hardware strategy and why is there a toboggan in Times Square?
Jan 31, 2014, 10:54 AM EST
Jim Cooper, Tim Nudd, Mike Shields, Michael Bürgi, Emma Bazilian and Garret Sloane assess the week's damage.
Yahoo and Nicky Minaj also had a bad week
Jan 31, 2014, 10:53 AM EST
Tim Nudd, Mike Shields, Michael Bürgi, Emma Bazilian and Garret Sloane identify this week's media slackers.
- Digital Assets Summer Intern Cornell Tech New York, NY
- Associate Editor Connection III Entertainment Corp. Los Angeles, CA
- Digital Associate Producer Connection III Entertainment Corp. Los Angeles, CA
- Agriculture Reporter - Bilingual Spanish/English WATT Global Media Rockford, IL
- Manager, Strategic Programs - National Journal Atlantic Media Washington, DC
- Guy Proposes to His Girlfriend Using a Skyscraper and a Million Post-it Notes
- Meet the British Brand That Gleefully Hates 'Fatties' and Their Sympathizers
- 12 Digital Marketing Stats You Should Know From the Last Week
- Anti-Littering Campaign Uses DNA to Identify Litterbugs and Put Their Faces on Ads
- As Dove Debates Beauty, Ram Celebrates Women for Being Strong to the Core