Post-Oscars, this was the week when the secret origin of Bitcoin was uncovered—maybe; Fashion Week ended, giving Instagram a much-needed break; and John Travolta became a meme. Jim Cooper, Lisa…
Today, we look at Oscar brand winners, the hottest TV channel for drama, and the numbers that prove why TV is still so big.
As the week ends the Adweek team sorts out the wheat, the chaff and the rest. This week Jim Cooper, Tony Case, Mike Bürgi, Emma Bazilian, Garett Sloane and John…
Tony Case, Garett Sloane, Chris Heine, Emma Bazilian, Andy McMains and Jim Cooper give their takes on the week's top media stories, from Angry Birds to Gwyneth Paltrow.
Michael Sam did well this week, Marc Jacobs perhaps not so much. Tony Case, Michael Bürgi, Tim Nudd, Chris Heine, Garett Sloane and Emma Bazilian give their takes on the…
Jim Cooper and the team round up the week's highs, lows and big questions, including programmatic pioneer Rubicon's bumper week and CBS's all-new Thursday night schedule.
Emma Bazilian rounds up three of the top stories on Adweek today: Horizon and Clear Channel Exertainment for all CBS meets NFL
For those who haven't had the opportunity to try Google Glass, the wearable device can safely be described as a work-in-progress when it comes to utilities. But boy, does Glass…
Jim Cooper, Tim Nudd, Mike Shields, Michael Bürgi, Emma Bazilian and Garret Sloane assess the week's damage.
Tim Nudd, Mike Shields, Michael Bürgi, Emma Bazilian and Garret Sloane identify this week's media slackers.
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything You Need to Know About 2015's Big Game
- Ad of the Day: Meet the Crazy Cameraman Who Films Every Kill in Call of Duty
- Carl's Jr.'s Super Bowl Ad Is Here, and What a Surprise, It Stars an Almost-Naked Woman
- If Apple Made Milk, and Other Super-Cool Imaginary Product Packaging
- Ad of the Day: Agency Helps Ex-Cons by Turning Their Prison Tattoos Into Something Beautiful