A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest returns to the top of the Self-Published Bestsellers List this week.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top e-books in two major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of March 10, 2016
1. A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest: “On the evening of Sofia Claremont’s seventeenth birthday, she is sucked into a nightmare from which she cannot wake. A quiet evening walk along a beach brings her face to face with a dangerous pale creature that craves much more than her blood.”
2. Untamed by Emilia Kincade: “How did it come to this? Me, pregnant with his child? Duncan tore through my life like a tornado through Kansas. A reckless bad boy, he set his eyes on me and never took them off.”
3. Royal by Winter Renshaw: “His name is Royal, but he’s no prince charming. He’s not even a prince – though you could say I loved him once upon a time. He was my older brother’s best friend.”
4. His Secret Baby by Vanessa Waltz: “Christine is beautiful, got a mouth full of sass, and she owes me a favor. So I’ve been cashing in to make her mine. Every week I think I’m done with her, but she pulls me back in for another night of hot, wet action. When she finally pays off her debt, she’ll be giving me more than just her body.”
5. Wherever It Leads by Adirana Locke: “Brynne Calloway knows that anything that seems too good to be true usually is. Fenton Abbott and his cashmere voice, Adonis body, and a magnetism like no other clearly falls into that category. But what’s life without a little risk?”
6. A Shade of Vampire 2 by Bella Forrest: “Having been delighted by the bestselling debut, A Shade of Vampire, readers are begging for more. In A Shade of Blood, Bella Forrest transports you deeper into a unique, enthralling and beautifully sensitive story. Prepare to be lost in its pages…”
7. Sparrow by L.J. Shen: “Every Southie in Boston knows that name. The son of a dead mobster. The heart-throb with steel-blue eyes. “The Fixer” who can make or break you in this city. Oh, and my new husband.”
8. Bad Boy’s Bridesmaid by Sosie Frost: “Nate Kensington was trouble. One night with him and this good girl bridesmaid became a Maid of Dishonor. He’d promised no strings and no regrets…but what happens when once isn’t enough?”
9. Off Limits by Lauren Landish: “They call me a killer — a felon. I spent five years in a medium security sh*thole. I swore I’d stay out of trouble, but when I met Abby Rawlings, all bets were off. From the moment I laid eyes on her, I knew I had to have her.”
10. A Shade of Vampire 3: A Castle of Sand by Bella Forrest: “What Sofia has with Derek feels like a sandcastle; temporary and something that the waves of life and time will soon ruin…Since the return of Gregor Novak, the island has turned several shades darker. His hatred toward Sofia and thirst for fresh blood lead to a brutal war igniting between father and son.”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of March 10, 2016