This week, Bloomberg is hiring a planning editor, and CBS News needs a producer. Meanwhile, PBS NewsHour is looking for an audience engagement specialist, as well as a general assignment producer. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Planning Editor (Contract) Bloomberg (London, UK)
- Producer (Nightside) CBS News (New York, NY)
- Audience Engagement Specialist PBS NewsHour (Washington, DC)
- Producer, General Assignment PBS NewsHour (Washington, DC)
- Designer, Esquire Network NBCUniversal (Los Angeles, CA)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.