- Borders will carry the book but donate proceeds to charity. B&N has no plans to do so yet, while other bookstores are divided.
- Judith Regan‘s ex, David Buckley, isn’t so thrilled about her 2,200 word essay blaming him for why she went ahead and published the book.
- We know why OJ did it: “Just as long as you’re talkin’ about me and helping me make some money – ha ha ha!” That’s even lower than what Newsweek thought.
- All the contact information you’ll need to voice your opinions.
- And the last word, as always, to La Regan, ca. 2005: “My son asked me, ‘Mom, are you addicted to change and drama?’ I’m not addicted to it, but I thrive on action. I’ve lived a very sexy life.”