If you work in advertising, chances are at least one of your coworkers (or possibly you) has a desk cluttered with toys. For its agency holiday card effort, 360i is calling on advertising professionals to use these toys for good, and they don’t even have to give them away to do it. The effort, as described in the video above, asks people to share a photo of their favorite toy using the hashtag #AgencyToyDrive on Twitter or Instagram and 360i will donate a matching toy to charity. It’s a clever fundraiser, tapping into the agency toy phenomenon to give back during the holiday season.
360i’s agency toy drive caps off the year for the agency, following being added to Nestle’s digital roster and promoting Toyota’s “Teen Drive 365” effort last month. More news and campaigns from 360i, which was named one of the most desirable full-time gigs by freelance network Working Not Working, after the jump.
- In October, 360i named Pierre Lipton as its new chief creative officer. Lipton was formerly a founding partner and chief creative officer at M&C Saatchi.
- Executive Producer/Head of Studio Marc Calamialeft in September, replaced by Phil Pessaro.
- The New Orleans Tourism Marketing Corporation extended its contract with 360i for two more years.
- In May, 360i issued a new brand manifesto for Clinique:
- That same month, the agency celebrated “The Unsung Bacon” with Michael Bacon for Oscar Mayer turkey bacon:
- These Oreo hacks with Roy Choi, Michael Voltaggio and Nguyen Tran made us very hungry:
- 360i also collaborated with Oreo and designer Lori Nix for this adorable Halloween effort and teamed up with Vine sensation Logan Paul for Hanes.
Did we miss anything?