Each week, we’re sent hundreds of pieces of advertisement-y work that falls into the fun-to-watch-video category. There’s not enough time in the day to think up copy for all of them so here’s a round-up of the best ad-related video we’ve seen in the last 7 days. You’re welcome.
11. Just four days after the internet found out about people flying over New York City, 6 million views have been racked up on the YouTube clip for this campaign for the upcoming film Chronicle.
10. The second season of HBO’s Game of Thrones is coming on April 1, and this trailer gave more than a few of the show’s fans something to look forward to.
9. Augmented Reality flashed its toothy head this week in this AR world tour for National Geographic from Appshaker.
8. Acura is pushing its new NSX super car with the help of Jerry Seinfeld and Jay Leno, the car world’s biggest celebs.
7. Who among you didn’t love this video of a 5 year old giving his take on brand logos?
6. Cesar Milan turned up in this Sizzling Skillets spot aimed at the Latino market for Denny’s.
5. Flash Fans is a piece from Budweiser that will air during the Super Bowl, in Canada. Two club hockey teams get the surprise of a lifetime when the arena they’re playing in gets filled with fans, cameras and announcers.
4. Old Spice strikes back ahead of the Super Bowl with this Terry Crews spot where he busts into an unexpecting Bounce ad. Directed by Tim and Eric of the Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!
3. Five hours of Adriana Lima, for KIA, is confusing if not mesmerizing.
2. Ahead of the Grammy’s, a beautiful spot for the show includes a tune from Bon Iver.
1. This isn’t an ad, per se, but it’s so bizarre it couldn’t be passed up. Milk Man, the World’s Worst Superhero.