Ember Part 3 by Deborah Bladon leads the self-published Bestsellers List this week.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top eBooks in three major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of June 11, 2015
1. Ember Part 3 by Deborah Bladon: “Bridget Grant and Dane Beckett found something in one another. Neither was looking for love when they crossed paths in a crowded restaurant, yet they can’t deny that the instant attraction they feel for one another is shifting into something more.”
2. Cannon: A Stepbrother Romance by Sabrina Paige: “Our history is complicated. But my family thinks he’s the perfect solution to my problem. A scandal has thrown me into the limelight, and I’ll be screwed if I don’t stay on the straight and narrow. Now, Hendrix’s new job is making sure I behave.”
3. Sincerely, Carter by Whitney Gracia Williams: “Arizona Turner has been my best friend since fourth grade, even when we “hated” each other. We’ve been there for one another through first kisses, first “times,” and we’ve been each other’s constant when good relationships turned bad. (We even went to colleges that were minutes away from each other…)”
4. A Shade of Vampire 14 by Bella Forrest: “The people of The Shade are no strangers to storms. But the army of black witches racing toward their shores now is a cyclone unlike any the island has weathered before.”
5. The Substitute: The Wedding Pact #1 by Denise Grover Swank: “Megan Vandemeer meant to tell her parents about her broken engagement, but a month and a half later she finds herself boarding a plane home to her wedding. Having stretched avoidance to its limits, it’s time to come clean–a terrifying prospect since her mother is sure to blame her rather than her cheating, emotionally frigid ex.”
6. Double Dragons: BBW Paranormal Romance by Terry Bolryder: “Draven and Ran are dragon shifters, the fire-breathing enforcers of the shifter world. The ones they call when things go wrong. Strong, sexy and wealthy, the only thing the two partners are missing is a mate to share it all with. But that’s tricky in the dragon world and after years of searching, the dragons have basically given up. That is, until a sexy, reckless human librarian lands in their path during a mission.”
7. The Atlantis Gene by A.G. Riddle: “The Immari are good at keeping secrets. For 2,000 years, they’ve hidden the truth about human evolution. They’ve also searched for an ancient enemy–a threat that could wipe out the human race. Now the search is over.”
8. Hard by Cheryl McIntyre: “I have been staring at her for three months. Watching her. Memorizing her. For ninety-two days, I’ve looked into those lifeless green eyes. And for ninety-two days she has inspired me in ways I never knew possible. A muse, unbeknownst to her. Motivating me. Encouraging my darkest desires.”
9. Bottom Line: Callaghan Brothers, Book 8 by Abbie Zanders: “Aidan Harrison likes it. Needs it. As CEO of the hugely successful Celtic Goddess franchise, he wields it as skillfully in the boardroom as he does the bedroom. It’s made him millions and put him at the top of his game. He wants for nothing.”
10. Insatiable by J.D. Hawkins: “It’s not cocky when you’ve got the goods to back it up. Lust-maker. Pleasure giver. Fantasy creator. I can blow your mind in five seconds flat — but trust me, you’ll want this to last all night.”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of June 11, 2015