The Lost Remote newsletter brings you the the best in streaming news, from staffing changes to premiere dates to trailers—to the latest platform moves. Sign up today.
The Cincinnati Enquirer is hosting its own ‘March Madness’ tourney. The paper is asking readers to vote for their “TV Anchor Dream Team.”
Who’s the Cincinnati Anchor Dream Team? You can help select it by voting below in my bracket-style tournament with 8 male anchors, 8 female anchors, 8 meteorologists and 8 sports anchors.
The winners will be re-seeded in each round, leading to Cincinnati’s favorite anchor team. You can check out the rankings after the jump.
Click here to view the page complete with pictures of the anchors.
2. Clyde Gray WCPO versus 7. Courtis Fuller WLWT (NBC)
3. Ben Swann WXIX (FOX) versus 6. John Lomax WKRC
4. Mike Dardis WLWT versus 5. Rob Williams WXIX
1. Carole Williams WCPO versus 8. Lisa Cooney WLWT
2. Cammy Dierking WKRC versus 7. Katherine Nero WCPO
3. Tricia Macke WXIX versus 6. Kit Andrews WKRC
4. Sheree Paolello WLWT versus 5. Sheila Gray WXIX[photo courtesy city-data.com]