Los Angeles Anchor Warns Parents About Easter Candy

By Stephanie Tsoflias Siegel 

KNBC anchor Daniella Guzman has a warning for parents.

On Easter, her 3-year-old daughter opened her Easter eggs and pulled out a Starburst candy. Guzman said she was preparing lunch when it happened and the next thing she knew her daughter was choking on the piece of candy. Her husband had to “pump her stomach” until he was able to dislodge the candy from her mouth.

Here is Guzman’s Facebook post about the frightening moment: