This week, NBCUniversal is hiring a director of media engineering, while Fox Networks needs a senior manager of consumer marketing and brand strategy. Viacom is looking for a director of press and communications for TV Land, and Scripps Networks is on the hunt for an integration producer. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Director of Media Engineering NBCUniversal (Englewood Cliffs, NJ )
- Senior Manager of Consumer Marketing and Brand Strategy Fox Networks (Washington D.C.)
- Director of Press and Communications – TV Land Viacom (Santa Monica, CA)
- Integration Producer Scripps Networks (New York, NY)
- Account Assistant HBO (New York, NY)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.