This week, Cablevision is hiring an investigative producer, and Bloomberg needs a segment producer. Meanwhile, Fox News is seeking a digital product manager, and Scripps Networks is on the hunt for a digital content manager for the Food Network. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Investigative Producer Cablevision (Woodbury, NY)
- Segment Producer – Freelance Bloomberg (London, England)
- Digital Producer Manager Fox News (New York, NY)
- Digital Content Manager – Food Network Scripps Networks (New York, NY)
- Coordinator, Short Form Programming Comedy Central (New York, NY)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVSpy job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVSpy pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.