The Lost Remote newsletter brings you the the best in streaming news, from staffing changes to premiere dates to trailers—to the latest platform moves. Sign up today.
This week, Al Jazeera America is hiring a producer/writer of on-air promos, as well as a senior writer/producer of on-air promos. Meanwhile, BBC Worldwide is looking for a senior publicist and TMZ is still on the hunt for a director of digital media. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Producer/Writer, On-Air Promos Al Jazeera America (New York, NY)
- Senior Writer/Producer, On-Air Promos Al Jazeera America (New York, NY)
- Senior Publicist BBC (New York, NY)
- Director, Digital Media TMZ (Los Angeles, CA)
- Producer MacNeil Lehrer Productions – PBS NewsHour (Washington, DC)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.