This week, NBC News is looking for a cross-media marketing manager, while Fox News is on the hunt for a researcher/information specialist. The Food Network needs a manager of public relations, and ESPN is seeking an associate interactive designer on a project basis. Get the details on these gigs and more below, and find additional just-posted TV openings on mediabistro.com.
- Cross-Media Marketing Manager NBC News (New York, NY)
- Researcher/Information Specialist Fox News (New York, NY)
- Manager, Public Relations Food Network (New York, NY)
- Associate Interactive Designer ESPN (New York, NY)
- Information Graphics Writer Fox News (New York, NY)
For more job listings, go to the Mediabistro job board, and to post a job, visit our employer page. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.