This week, C-SPAN is looking for an international programming producer, while AMC is in need of an assistant data analyst on a long-term temp basis. The Sundance Channel is still seeking a vice president of scheduling, and Mission.tv is on the hunt for an art director. Get the details on these jobs and more below, and find additional listings on mediabistro.com.
- Producer, International Programming C-SPAN (Washington, DC)
- Assistant Data Analyst (Temporary) AMC Networks (New York, NY)
- Vice President, Scheduling Sundance Channel (New York, NY)
- Art Director Mission.tv (New York, NY)
- Interactive Content Creator Channel One News (New York, NY)