Sean Hannity’s Donald Trump Interview Canceled

By Chris Ariens 

Sean Hannity won’t be interviewing Pres. Trump after all on Wednesday.

Fox News announced the interview over the weekend, but, in a statement this afternoon, said, “Given the breaking news of the tragic mass shooting in Las Vegas, Hannity‚Äôs interview with President Trump this Wednesday, October 4th has been cancelled.”

Hannity returned to the 9 p.m. ET timeslot last week. With several big guest bookings, he was poised to overtake MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow in the hyper-competitive cable news ratings race.

“We will be in touch on whether the interview will be rescheduled,” Fox said.

Advertisement
Advertisement