Fresh off Thanksgiving, Bravo is ready to serve your next course. This week is “Feast Week” on Bravo’s TV channel and across its digital media efforts. Known to many from judging Bravo’s Top Chef, Graham Elliot leads the multiplatform “celebration of all things delicious and delectable,” the company tells Lost Remote.
“Feast Week” events will be on Bravo, BravoTV.com and the channel’s social media sites and apps. Here’s what Bravo writes you can expect:
- Special episodes of Tipsy by Bravo, an original digital short form video series that features single servings of fun that put a fresh twist on classic cocktail recipes – each video will break down the tools and how to tips viewers need to upgrade their cocktail game.
- Must-try recipes from Graham Elliot
- Exclusive interviews with chef experts including Victoria Dearmond (from James Beard Award-winning chef Chris Shepherd’s restaurant Underbelly), cocktail creator extraordinaire Shige and Top Chef alum Kwame Onwuachi
- Curated lists of top Instagram food accounts
- Snackable daily polls around fan-favorites
Top Chef fans will also be able to gorge on the program – there will be a marathon of the show on Thursday, December 1st, from 6am – 7pm, building to the show’s new season premiere that evening at 10 pm.