Bounce TV, one of the fastest growing African American networks on television, announced their free mobile app today for viewers to access their programming everywhere. The app will feature full seasons of all of Bounce TV’s original series. Jonathan Katz, COO of Bounce TV, said in a statement today that the app is an essential move for the network to provide viewers with the content they’re already watching, wherever they are.
With millions watching each week, the premiere of Saints and Sinners has driven demand for Bounce TV’s original programming to an all-time high. Despite this record-breaking ratings growth, there are still services like DirecTV and Dish that are behind the times and undervalue African-American consumers by not offering Bounce. The Bounce TV app complements our existing viewership by expanding the network’s available audience base and giving everyone access to our programming.
Along with original programming, the app will feature moves and fights featured on the networks’s Next Round series, showcasing boxing champs. More series available on the app include:
- Saints & Sinners – Bounce TV’s new mega-hit drama series centering around the pursuit of power, intertwined with greed, deception, corruption and murder – all set against the backdrop of a large southern church.
- Mann & Wife – Real-life husband and wife team David Mann and Tamela Mann star and serve as executive producers of this hilarious comedy which follows newlyweds and second-chance sweethearts as they laugh and love their way through the ups and downs of life as a blended family.
- Family Time – Popular half-hour sitcom chronicling the relocated-to-the-suburbs Stallworths family, headed by dad Tony (Omar Gooding), a struggling general contractor, and his wife Lisa (Angell Conwell), an unfulfilled stay-at-home mom.
- In The Cut – Dorien Wilson stars in this comedy series as barber shop owner Jay Weaver who also co-owns a beauty salon with his ex-wife a few doors down. Ken Lawson plays his illegitimate son who shows up out of the blue one day.
- Off The Chain – Bounce TV’s high-powered stand-up show featuring some of the most hilarious African American comedians on the scene. Rodney Perry hosts.
- One Love – Follows the hysterical adventures of Pastor William (Mark Curry) and Carolyn Winters (Sheryl Lee Ralph), the first family of Mt. Sinai church.
- My Crazy Roommate – Another funny Bounce TV sitcom, this one about two young women from vastly different backgrounds who are forced to live together while on a crusade to find fame and fortune in Hollywood. Laila Odom and Brittany Richards star.
Currently, Bounce TV ia available in more than 93.5 million homes across the United States and 93 percent of all African American television homes, including the top markets. The app is available in the Google Play and iTunes store as of Monday.