Monsters in the Dark by Pepper Winters joins the Self-Published Bestsellers List this week at No. 1.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top eBooks in three major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of March 18, 2015
1. Monsters in the Dark by Pepper Winters: “This is a story of eroticism, horror, tragedy and ultimately undying and unwavering love.”
2. Reckless Love by Kendall Ryan: “One reckless fighter. One night of passion she can’t forget. The battle between sex and love is fierce and unrelenting.”
3. Maude by Donna Mabry: “In 1906, I was barely over fourteen years old, and it was my wedding day. My older sister, Helen, came to my room, took me by the hand, and sat me down on the bed. She opened her mouth to say something, but then her face flushed, and she turned her head to look out the window. After a second, she squeezed my hand and looked back in my eyes.”
4. 52 Healthy Paleo Breakfast Ideas by Caitlin Weeks: “This book is designed for people who want to have a healthy and satisfying breakfast so they can stick to their weight loss goals. This book includes recipes that are easy to make in a hurry but are full of protein to keep them full for hours and regulate blood sugar.”
5. The Matthews Family Series Box Set by Beverly Preston: “Most women have a wish list when it comes to what kind of man they want to date. JC Mathews used a strict set of guidelines as a safety net to keep herself out of trouble and out of love.”
6. Kinfairlie Knights by Claire Delacroix & Deborah Cooke: “Claire Delacroix’s fictional medieval Scottish estate of Kinfairlie and its sister holding of Ravensmuir are the location for ten of her bestselling medieval romances, gathered into three linked series.”
7. When I Fall by J. Daniels: “For the past nine years, I’ve kept my heart as far away from my dick as possible. Those two can’t be anywhere near each other. They don’t play nice, and one of them undoubtedly winds up getting hurt. Not my dick. My dick is good.”
8. Married to the Bad Boy by Vanessa Waltz: “I’m a player. A man whore. Whatever the hell you want to call it, I get around. During the day I crack heads and extort businesses. At night I find girls to f*ck. I live to hear them moan for me, but one night is all they get. No one ever made me want more.”
9. The Design by R.S. Grey: “Five minutes until the interview begins. Fresh on the heels of her college graduation, Cameron Heart has landed an interview at a prestigious architecture firm. Four minutes until the interview. She knows she’s only there because the owner, Grayson Cole, is her older sister’s friend.”
10. The Club by Lauren Rowe: “In The Club, what starts out as an innocent exploration of attraction quickly spirals into a steamy story of unbridled passion, obsession, heartbreak, and, ultimately, redemption.”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of March 18, 2015