Mister O by Lauren Blakely holds the lead spot on the Self-Published Bestsellers List this week.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top e-books in two major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of May 11, 2016
1. Mister O by Lauren Blakely: “Just call me Mister O. Because YOUR pleasure is my super power. Making a woman feel ‘oh-god-that’s-good’ is the name of the game, and if a man can’t get the job done, he should get out of the bedroom. I’m talking toe-curling, mind-blowing, sheet-grabbing ecstasy.”
2. Bachelor by Winter Renshaw: “Derek Rosewood is never going to marry. Ever. Again. Fresh off the heels of a bitter divorce, there are only three things he gives a sh*t about: his daughter, his career, and his bachelorhood.”
3. The Summer Games: Settling the Score by R.S. Grey: “As an Olympic rookie, Andie Foster has spent far more time in her cleats than between the sheets. For 21 years, her Friday nights have consisted of blocking shots rather than taking them. But now that she’s landed in Rio, she’s ready to see for herself if the rumors about the Olympic Village are true.”
4. A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest: “On the evening of Sofia Claremont’s seventeenth birthday, she is sucked into a nightmare from which she cannot wake. A quiet evening walk along a beach brings her face to face with a dangerous pale creature that craves much more than her blood.”
5. Beautiful Distraction by J.C. Reed: “Kellan Boyd always gets what he wants–except that one infuriating city girl who bumped into his new chick magnet sports car, dared to call him a jerk, and threw his pity check in his face.”
6. Homecoming: A Secret Baby Romance by Lauren Landish: “When my stepbrother Max enlisted in the marines several years back, it was the worse moment of my life. Now that he’s returning home from his tour, I’m filled with excitement. I’ve grown up a lot since he last saw me and a lot has changed.”
7. Dirty Prince by Vanessa Waltz: “You’ve read the tabloids. You’ve seen Liam, the jaw-dropping, gorgeous prince of Anglefell. Believe me, he’s even filthier than they say. How do I know? I married him.”
8. The Winslow Brothers Boxed Set by Katy Regency: “Fans of Carly Phillips’ Dares, Bella Andre’s Sullivans and Melissa Foster’s Bradens will fall in love with Katy Regnery’s USA Today Bestselling Blueberry Lane series!! This boxed set includes the first four full-length novels from Katy Regnery’s Blueberry Lane series.”
9. Ride: A Bad Boy Romance by Roxie Noir: “Save a horse. Ride a cowboy. Bull riding is dangerous as hell, but that’s half the fun. Guts, glory, and cute country girls lined up for days. It may only take eight seconds to win, but I can go all night.”
10. Bring Me Back by Micalea Smeltzer: “Boy meets girl. They fall in love. Live happily ever after. The end. But this isn’t THAT story.”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of May 11, 2016