Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre leads the Self-Published Bestsellers List this week.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top e-books in two major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of September 17, 2015
1. Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre: “Cole Masten. Abandoned by his superstar wife, Hollywood’s Perfect Husband is now Hollywood’s Sexiest Bachelor: partying hard and screwing even harder. Watch out Los Angeles, there’s a new bad boy in town.”
2. Coach by Alexa Riley: “Retiring from the NFL was the right decision, and at thirty years old, I’ve done things most people could only dream of. After all I’ve accomplished, coaching high school football should be easy…but when you’ve got a distraction in the form of a nerdy girl with curves, things can get complicated.”
3. Alpha’s Darkling Bride by Linda Barlow: “The last thing I need is a dirty-talking, bad boy shifter crashing into my life. Especially the wolf pack alpha, who never lets me forget that the first time he saw me, I was stark-freaking-bare-assed.”
4. Grayson’s Vow by Mia Sheridan: “Some challenges in life seem too hard to overcome. With little money, and even fewer options, the quick-witted and vibrant twenty-two-year-old needs to reinvent herself. Known for her generous heart and impulsive personality, she devises a survival plan, possibly her most outrageous idea yet.”
5. Ruin Me by C.J. Thomas: “This isn’t how I thought I’d lose my V-card. Not like this. Vi said it was the only way, and with the devastating news Mom just dropped on me, I knew I had no other choice. This wasn’t about me. It was about her. I needed to do this to save her life. But what I didn’t know was that in saving hers, I was also saving mine. Thanks to the man who laid down one million dollars to have me.”
6. Screwed by Kendall Ryan: “Several of the women in the condo complex I own would love some one-on-one playtime, and why wouldn’t they? I’m young, fit, attractive, and loaded. Not to mention I’m packing a sizable bulge below the belt. It’s a combination that drops panties on a regular basis.”
7. Broken by Claire Adams: “I was trying to drink my problems away again at the bar. Then Jet walked in and my roommate freaked out. I couldn’t have cared less about him but somehow I caught his eye and he wouldn’t leave me alone. I tried to tell him that I had just gotten out of a relationship but he didn’t care. He wanted to sleep with me, but would I give in?”
8. Capture by Rachel Van Dyken: “Dani lives anything but a normal life. Her sister is married to one of the biggest names in Hollywood. Her best friends are rockstar duo AD2. And she has more love around her than most people experience in a lifetime. But that doesn’t change the fact their parents are dead. Or that it’s her fault.”
9. Black Falcon by Michelle A. Valentine: “The entire New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Black Falcon Collection: Rock the Heart, Rock the Band, Rock My Bed, Rock My World, Rock the Beat, Rock My Body and two bonus scenes together in one box set for a limited time.”
10. Drowning to Breathe by A.L. Jackson: “The danger in pretending is it becoming real…Sebastian Stone, Sunder front man and guitarist with a rap sheet about ten miles long, escaped to Savannah, Georgia, to get away from the trouble he’d caused. Not find more of it.”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of September 17, 2015