His Princess (A Royal Romance) by Abigail Graham has joined the Self-Published Bestsellers List this week at No. 1.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top e-books in two major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of April 7, 2016
1. His Princess (A Royal Romance) by Abigail Graham: “The Crown Prince took me prisoner. You read that right. Crown Prince. Castle, throne, the whole nine yards. The monarch of a totalitarian regime has locked me up in his fortress, and he demands that I marry him… and provide him with an heir!”
2. Billion Dollar Bad Boy by Nora Flite: “The package in my mail had no name, no address.
Just some sexy lingerie, and a letter telling me that I was claimed. That I already belonged to him.”
3. A Shade of Vampire 25: A Clan of Novaks by Bella Forrest: “A new era has dawned for the Novak clan. An era in which The Shade has become such a fortress that threats to the island are no longer possible. They have become protectors; fighters, warriors, every one a hero.”
4. Blood Silence by Roger Stelljes: “She held her breath, her arms shaking, and it felt as though her heart was going to explode out of her chest. Go away, she thought. You’re done. You’ve killed me—now leave.”
5. A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest: “On the evening of Sofia Claremont’s seventeenth birthday, she is sucked into a nightmare from which she cannot wake. A quiet evening walk along a beach brings her face to face with a dangerous pale creature that craves much more than her blood.”
6. Cleat Chaser by Celia Aaron: “Kyrie Kent hates baseball. She hates players even more. When her best friend drags her to a Ravens game, she spends the innings reading a book… Until she gets a glimpse of the closer—a pitcher who draws her like a magnet.”
7. Logan Kade by Tijan: “You think you know me? Manwhore. Partier. Fighter. You know what? You’re right. I’m all those things. F*ck with mine and I’ll f*ck you ten times harder. Suspensions. Arrests. You think I care?”
8. A Shade of Vampire 2 by Bella Forrest: “Having been delighted by the bestselling debut, A Shade of Vampire, readers are begging for more. In A Shade of Blood, Bella Forrest transports you deeper into a unique, enthralling and beautifully sensitive story. Prepare to be lost in its pages…”
9. Most Eligible Baby Daddy by Chance Carter: “I’m a strong girl. I stand up for myself. But no one else ever stood up for me before. At least, not until Forrester came along. He came out of nowhere, but already, I know I can count on him.”
10. Heartbreaker by Melody Grace: “They say that time heals a broken heart, but you try moving on when your ex is the most famous man on the planet. At least, that’s what it feels like every time I see a magazine cover or billboard plastered with his gorgeous face: Finn McKay.”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of April 7, 2016