Are you a romance writer or publisher? Amazon has revealed its annual list of the Top 20 Most Romantic Cities in the U.S.
These cities are determined by from sales data across cities with more than 100,000 residents on a per capita basis.
The stats factor in includes sales from romance novels, romantic comedy movies, well as a curated list of romantic music. We’ve got the whole list after the jump.
The Top 20 Most Romantic Cities in the U.S.
- Knoxville, Tenn. 11. Las Vegas, Nev.
- Miami, Fla. 12. Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Orlando, Fla. 13. Everett, Wash.
- Alexandria, Va. 14. Broken Arrow, Okla.
- Vancouver, Wash. 15. Springfield, Mo.
- Cincinnati, Ohio 16. Salem, Ore.
- Dayton, Ohio 17. Billings, Mont.
- Columbia, S.C. 18. Wilmington, N.C.
- Round Rock, Texas 19. Gainesville, Fla.
- Murfreesboro, Tenn. 20. Erie, Pa.