Amazon has revealed it top 20 bestselling books of 2016.
The best-selling book of the year is Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts 1 & 2, Special Rehearsal Edition Script by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany followed by When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi. We have the entire list after the jump.
In addition to the bestselling books, Amazon has also created lists of bestselling Kids & Teens books of 2016, as well as the Most Gifted and Most Wished For books of the year.
Top 20 Bestselling Books of 2016
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts 1 & 2, Special Rehearsal Edition Script by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- The Whistler by John Grisham
- The Last Mile (Amos Decker series) by David Baldacci
- Killing the Rising Sun: How America Vanquished World War II Japan by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J.D. Vance
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
- Night School: A Jack Reacher Novel by Lee Child
- The Black Widow: Book 16 of Gabriel Allon Series by Daniel Silva
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid # 11: Double Down by Jeff Kinney
- 15th Affair (Women’s Murder Club) by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- Before the Fall by Noah Hawley
- Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben
- Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate by Gary J. Byrne
- The Wrong Side of Goodbye: A Harry Bosch Novel by Michael Connelly
- The Magnolia Story by Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines
- The Nest by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
- One with You: Book 5 of A Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day
- The Obsession by Nora Roberts
- Everything We Keep by Kerry Lonsdale