The Amazon editors have revealed their picks for Best Books of 2015. According to the press release, 22 debut authors were selected for the Top 100 Books of the Year list. Follow this link to see the full list of 100 titles.
We’ve listed the top 10 books below. In addition to a general list, the Amazon team has also put together “top 20 lists in over two-dozen categories.” Did any of your favorites make the cut?
Amazon Editors’ Top 10 Books of 2015
1. Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff
2. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
3. Becoming Nicole by Amy Ellis Nutt
4. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
5. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
6. The Wright Brothers by David McCullough
7. H is for Hawk by Helen Macdonald
8. Purity by Jonathan Franzen
9. Hold Still by Sally Mann
10. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins