This week, iCrossing is hiring a digital media planner, and Digiday is looking for a content editor for its content studio. Meanwhile, Bullseye Strategy needs a client strategist, as well as a director of search marketing. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Digital Media Planner iCrossing (San Francisco, CA)
- Content Editor Digiday (New York, NY)
- Client Strategist Bullseye Strategy (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Director of Search Marketing Bullseye Strategy (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Digital Media Planner Garage Team Mazda (Costa Mesa, CA)
Find more great advertising jobs on the AgencySpy job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AgencySpy pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.