This week, The Weather Channel is hiring a line producer, while Comcast needs a media asset manager. NBCUniversal is seeking NABET staff writer for the Nightly News, and iN DEMAND is on the hunt for a manager of online programming/scheduling. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Line Producer The Weather Channel (Atlanta, GA)
- Media Asset Manager Comcast (Philadelphia, PA)
- NABET Staff Writer, Nightly News NBCUniversal (New York, NY)
- Manager, Online Programming/Scheduling iN DEMAND (New York, NY)
- National Ad Sales Veria Living TV Network (New York, NY)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.