This week, Current TV is hiring a user experience designer/product developer, and MTV2 needs a freelance publicist. TV Guide Network is seeking a senior research analyst, while NBC Universal is on the hunt for a manager, of brand planning and strategic insights. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- User Experience Designer/Product Developer Current TV (San Francisco, CA)
- Freelance Publicist MTV2 (New York, NY)
- Senior Research Analyst TV Guide Network (Los Angeles, CA)
- Manager, Brand Planning and Strategic Insights NBC Universal (New York, NY)
- Associate Editor Team Coco Digital (Burbank, CA)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.