This week, Bloomberg is hiring a freelance TV graphics editor, as well as a freelance B-roll editor. Meanwhile, NBCUniversal needs a segment producer for The Rachel Maddow Show and a vice president of programming research for NBC Sports Group. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Freelance TV Graphics Editor Bloomberg (London, UK)
- Freelance B-Roll Editor Bloomberg (London, UK)
- Segment Producer, The Rachel Maddow Show NBCUniversal (New York, NY)
- VP, Programming Research – NBC Sports Group NBCUniversal (Stamford, CT)
- Freelance Coordinator, Strategic Marketing USA Network (New York, NY)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.