While he might have a fake Twitter account, Charles Barkley now has an official website.
Turner Sports announced today the launch of CharlesBarkley.com,the Internet home of the Inside the NBA analyst.
What can fans of “The Chuckster” expect from this website?
- Live Chats: Barkley will answer questions from fans during regular live video chats.
- Movie Reviews: Barkley will put his own spin on movie reviews including rankings of “Really Turrible” to “Not Turrible.”
- Rant and Rave: Barkley will provide fans with his colorful opinion on current topics in the news.
- Inside the NBA: Now fans can view their favorite clips and bloopers of Charles from Inside the NBA.
- Video clips: Fans can view the best of Barkley outside the paint from his late night show appearances, charity events and more.
- Weekly Poll/Photo Gallery: Fans can view a photo gallery of Charles throughout his storied career as an NBA All-Star and analyst.
- Spanish Word of the Day: Continuing his quest to master Spanish as a second language, Charles will provide fans a chance to learn with him through his “Spanish Word of the Day.”
Who needs Rosetta Stone when you have the Spanish Word of the Day?