This week, Showtime is on the hunt for a new manager of marketing, while BBC America needs a lead digital producer. The Associated Press is hiring a newsperson/video producer, and Current TV is seeking a traffic coordinator. Get all the details on these openings below, and find additional just-posted TV gigs on mediabistro.com.
- Manager, Marketing Showtime (New York, NY)
- Lead Digital Producer BBC America (New York, NY)
- Newsperson/Video Producer Associated Press (Washington, DC)
- Traffic Coordinator Current TV (San Francisco, CA)
- White House Producer Fox News (Washington, DC)