We have some great gigs to tell you about this week. CNBC is hiring an SEO manager, and Discovery is looking for a vice president of scheduling. The Weather Channel is hiring a senior producer and an executive producer, while Alloy is on the hunt for a digital journalist. Get all the details on these openings below, and find more television opportunities on mediabistro.com.
- SEO Manager CNBC (Englewood Cliffs, NJ)
- Senior Producer The Weather Channel (Atlanta, GA)
- Executive Producer The Weather Channel (Atlanta, GA)
- VP of Scheduling Discovery Communications (Silver Spring, MD)
- Digital Journalist Alloy Media + Marketing (Channel One) (New York, NY)