The Fixed Trilogy by Laurelin Paige continues to lead the Self-published Bestsellers List this week.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top eBooks in three major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of April 9, 2014
1. The Fixed Trilogy by Laurelin Paige: “All three books of the NY Times Bestselling Fixed Trilogy are included in this bundle.”
2. Reasonable Doubt by Whitney Gracia Williams: “My cock has an appetite. A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar…(Although, that’s a story for another day.) As a high profile lawyer, I don’t have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online. My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.”
3. Tempting Fate: An Erotic Box Set of 6 Full Length Bestselling Novels: “SIX steamy full length novels for a limited time! Only $ .99!”
4. The Billionaire’s Obsession by J.S. Scott: “Once a serial trilogy, The Billionaire’s Obsession is now complete with a bonus story in this complete collection about Simon and Kara. This complete collection of The Billionaire’s Obsession includes: Mine For Tonight, Mine For Now, Mine Forever,
5. Cyberstorm by Matthew Mather: “Mike Mitchell, an average New Yorker already struggling to keep his family together, suddenly finds himself fighting just to keep them alive when a bizarre string of disasters starts tearing apart the world around them. The Internet goes down. A bird-flu epidemic starts raging. Rumors spread that it’s all part of a coordinated foreign attack. And then the power goes out as a monster snowstorm plunges New York into frozen darkness, becoming a wintry tomb where nothing is what it seems…and no one can be trusted…”
6. Dangerous Dozen: 12 Sexy Heroes to Die For Romantic Suspense Boxed Set: “These Alpha Males know how to protect their women and how to love them. This boxed set stars TWELVE Smoking Hot Heroes in TWELVE Full Length Novels by TWELVE Bestselling Authors.”
7. The Nelson Touch (Ark Royal) by Christopher Nuttall: “Ark Royal – the Royal Navy’s outdated space carrier – has won a smashing victory against the enigmatic aliens, capturing one of their starships and returning to Earth. Now, Admiral Theodore Smith and his crew are assigned to command a fleet charged with making a deep-penetration raid into alien territory, a fleet made up of carriers from four different nations. But with a crewman who isn’t what he seems, untested pilots and international friction – and a new and dangerous alien plan – can Ted and his crew survive their mission … or will they die, alone and unremarked, hundreds of light years from home?”
8. Broken Dreams by Kelly Elliott: “Courtney Will always dreamed of finding her Prince Charming and living happily ever after, like in the fairy tales she read as a child. Her dreams were shattered one fateful night when her prince turned out to be her worst nightmare. Burying herself in her job as an editor, Courtney tried to forget her past, and she lost hope of ever finding true love.”
9. The Proposition 3: The Ferro Family by H.M. Ward: “An engagement is the farthest thing from my mind, but as Neil holds up the ring I glance around and notice someone is missing. Maggie. The man had the audacity to invite everyone else except my best friend. Where is she? When I go to find out, I don’t like what I discover. Once, I’d thought I was different from the Ferros and the Campones, but when it comes down to it–I’m exactly the same.”
10. Dominic (Slater Brothers) by L.A. Casey: “After a car accident killed her parents when she was a child, Bronagh Murphy chose to box herself off from people in an effort to keep herself from future hurt. If she doesn’t befriend people, talk to them or acknowledge them in any way they leave her alone just like she wants. When Dominic Slater enters her life, ignoring him is all she has to do to get his attention. Dominic is used to attention, and when he and his brothers move to Dublin, Ireland for family business, he gets nothing but attention. Attention from everyone except the beautiful brunette with a sharp tongue.”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of April 9, 2013