Welcome to GalleyCat’s annual year-end roundup of publishing headlines. It’s a chance to celebrate our good news and reflect on the bad news. Visit our Year in Review link as the series unfolds.
In July 2011, we featured the worst sentence of 2011 and introduced writers to Google+. Read the top headlines below…
1. Sue Fondrie Has Written the Worst Sentence of 2011
2. What You Should Know About Google+
3. Norway Killer Targeted Writers & Lit Professors in Manifesto
4. Spotify Playlists for Writers: Haruki Murakami
5. The Oxford Comma Is Not Dead