This week, TASCHEN America is hiring a public relations manager, while HarperCollins needs a website and email marketing manager. Applewood Books is seeking a content and production assistant, and Cambridge University Press is on the hunt for a special sales associate. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Public Relations Manager TASCHEN America (New York, NY)
- Website and Email Marketing Manager HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Content and Production Assistant Applewood Books (Carlisle, MA)
- Special Sales Associate, Academic Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
- Senior Publicist – Gotham Books and Avery Penguin Group (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.