This week, Random House is hiring a content management specialist for Fodor’s, while RedNova Learning needs a publishing manager. Quayside Publishing is seeking a managing editor, and Taylor & Francis Group is on the hunt for an editorial assistant. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Content Management Specialist – Fodor’s Random House (New York, NY)
- Publishing Manager RedNova Learning (Palmetto Bay, FL)
- Managing Editor Quayside Publishing (Irvine, CA)
- Editorial Assistant, Encyclopedias Taylor & Francis Group (New York, NY)
- Assistant Manager – School & Library Marketing Penguin Group (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.