This week, Quirk Books is hiring a senior book designer, and Palgrave Macmillan is seeking a conference and events manager. Meanwhile, Random House needs a manager of digital marketing for Vintage Books and Anchor Books, as well as a market data analyst. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Book Designer Quirk Books (Philadelphia, PA)
- Conference and Events Manager Palgrave Macmillan (New York, NY)
- Manager, Digital Marketing Random House (New York, NY)
- Market Data Analyst Random House (New York, NY)
- Production Editor Cavendish Square Publishing (Buffalo, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.