This week, HarperCollins is hiring a senior publicist, while Random House needs a full-time freelance digital content manager. Rodale Books is on the hunt for an associate editor, and Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group is seeking an associate editor for its education and psychology department. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Publicist HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Digital Content Manager – Full-Time Freelance Random House (New York, NY)
- Associate Editor Rodale Books (New York, NY)
- Associate Editor, Education & Psychology Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group (New York, NY)
- Assistant Manager, Digital Product Data Penguin Group (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.