This week, HarperCollins is hiring a senior marketing manager, while Quirk Books needs a writer/editor. ABRAMS is seeking a senior publicist, and Cambridge University Press is on the hunt for a production editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Marketing Manager HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Writer/Editor Quirk Books (Philadelphia, PA)
- Senior Publicist ABRAMS (New York, NY)
- Production Editor Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
- Development Editor Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.