The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You by Laurelin Paige has debuted at No. 1 on the Self-published Bestsellers List this week.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top eBooks in three major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of March 19, 2014
1. The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You by Laurelin Paige: “Stalking and restraining orders are a thing of Alayna Wither’s past. With her MBA newly in hand, she has her future figured out–move up at the nightclub she works at and stay away from any guy who might trigger her obsessive love disorder. A perfect plan. But what Alayna didn’t figure on is Hudson Pierce, the new owner of the nightclub. He’s smart, rich, and gorgeous–the kind of guy Alayna knows to stay away from if she wants to keep her past tendencies in check.”
2. The Atlantis Gene: A Thriller (The Origin Mystery, Book 1) by A.G. Riddle: “The Immari are good at keeping secrets. For 2,000 years, they’ve hidden the truth about human evolution. They’ve also searched for an ancient enemy–a threat that could wipe out the human race. Now the search is over. Off the coast of Antarctica, a research vessel discovers a mysterious structure buried deep in an iceberg. It has been there for thousands of years, and something is guarding it. As the Immari rush to execute their plan, a brilliant geneticist makes a discovery that could change everything.”
3. Wait for Me (Against All Odds Series #1) by Elisabeth Naughton: “After a tragic accident left her with no memory, Kate Alexander struggled to fit in with a husband and world that didn’t feel right. She’s had no reason to question what friends and family have told her, not until her husband is suddenly killed and she finds a photo of a young girl in his office. A girl who can’t be anyone but a daughter Kate didn’t know she had.”
4. Sand Dollar by Sebastian Cole: “Noah Hartman has it all, or so it seems. Groomed since childhood to inherit the family fortune and business empire, the effect of living the life set down for him by controlling parents has left Noah out of touch with his inner self. Enter Robin, who — in direct contrast to Noah — is a vivacious, free spirit with no material possessions to speak of. Robin’s love saves Noah by inspiring him to stand up to his parents and reclaim his true identity at all costs. But Robin harbors a secret that could devastate their lives forever. Is it enough for two soul mates to find each other, or are the forces that would tear them apart too great to overcome?”
5.The Private Club by J.S. Cooper: “When Meg Riley lost her job as an attorney, she never thought she’d end up working for a private club. But when she met the handsome and elusive, Greyson Twining, she knew she couldn’t turn the job down; even though she didn’t really know what the position entailed. Greyson Twining is the owner of the private club and he knows that it’s a mistake to hire, Meg. However, there is something about the way she smiles at him that makes him forget his own reservations. And then there’s the call from, Brandon Hastings telling him not to hire Meg. A call he should have listened to more closely.”
6. The Private Club 3 by J.S. Cooper: “What is the Private Club? When Meg Riley accepted a job at the Private Club she didn’t expect to be thrown into a world of deception and lust. She doesn’t know who she can trust, but that doesn’t stop her from falling for Greyson Twining. Greyson Twining is the handsome owner of the club. He is charismatic, alluring and way out of her league. While his smile sets her heart on fire, everything else about him makes her want to run away.”
7. Buried Secrets by Leighann Dobbs: “Even the ghosts have secrets in Dead Water …. For Celeste Blackmoore and her sisters, locating a hundred year old buried treasure in the gold mining ghost town of Dead Water sounds like an easy job … until they find themselves facing threats from both sides of the grave.”
8. Rusty Nail by J.A. Konrath: “Lt. Jacqueline “Jack” Daniels of the Chicago Police Department is back, and once again she’s up to her Armani in murder. Someone is sending Jack snuff videos. The victims are people she knows, and they share a common trait — each was involved in one of Jack’s previous cases. With her stalwart partner hospitalized and unable to help, Jack follows a trail of death throughout the Midwest, on a collision course with the smartest and deadliest adversary she’s ever known.”
9. Her Teddy Bear by Mimi Strong: “Naomi, twenty-seven and still living at home, is set up on a blind date by her older sister. Naomi expects to hate Trevor, but she feels an undeniable attraction to the tall, handsome, dark-haired man.”
10. A Shade of Vampire 6 by Bella Forrest: “Derek and Sofia are finally enjoying a well-deserved break. Staying at a resort with good food, sun and sea, Sofia is thrilled to witness Derek’s re-introduction to the human world. They would almost be mistaken for a normal young couple, if it were not for the red-eyed monster lurking in the shadows and watching their every move, waiting for his signal to pounce…”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of March 19, 2013