For your weekend reading pleasure, we’ve collected the ten most popular publishing stories of the week–ranging from a Haruki Murakami Spotify playlist to the worst sentence of 2011 to sinking hardcover sales.
Click here to sign up for GalleyCat’s daily email newsletter, getting all our publishing stories, book deal news, videos, podcasts, interviews, and writing advice in one place.
1. Sue Fondrie Has Written the Worst Sentence of 2011
2. Spotify Playlists for Writers: Haruki Murakami
3.Free Samples of the 2011 Man Booker Prize for Fiction Longlist
4. Faker Impersonates Writers House Agent & Offers Book Deals
5. Writers Who Want to Connect on Google+
6. How Bookstores Can Survive in a Post-Borders World
7. Kindle, Nook & Kobo Apple Apps No Longer Sell eBooks
8. Promotional Tools for Writers on Google+
9. Adult Hardcover Sales Down 23% This Year
10. Jennifer Egan Publishes New Short Story Disguised as List