Alexandria, Virginia is the most romantic city in America, according to Amazon.
The company has revealed its annual list of the Top 20 Most Romantic Cities in the U.S.
The company comes up with the list based on the sales data of romance novels, relationship books, as well as romantic movies and music from cities with more than 100,000 residents on a per capita basis.
Amazon’s Top 20 Most Romantic Cities
- Alexandria, Va. 11. Atlanta, Ga.
- Miami, Fla. 12. Salt Lake City, Utah
- Knoxville, Tenn. 13. Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Orlando, Fla. 14. Everett, Wash.
- Vancouver, Wash. 15. Gainesville, Fla.
- Cincinnati, Ohio 16. Seattle, Wash.
- Columbia, S.C. 17. Wilmington, N.C.
- Pittsburgh, Pa. 18. Rochester, N.Y.
- Round Rock, Texas 19. Dayton, Ohio
- Ann Arbor, Mich. 20. Bellevue, Wash.