Amazon has revealed the bestselling books of 2012, a list led by Donna Tartt, Khaled Hosseini and David Finkel.
We’ve reprinted the top 10 books on the list below. Follow this link to see all 100. You can also check out the company’s top 100 lists for Literature & Fiction, Nonfiction, Digital Singles and Children’s Books for the year. Amazon also created a free Kindle eBook of the top books list if you’d like to read it on your device.
Amazon Editors’ Top 10 Books of 2013
1. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
2. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
3. Thank You for Your Service by David Finkel
4. Life After Life: A Novel by Kate Atkinson
5. Pilgrim’s Wilderness: A True Story of Faith and Madness on the Alaska Frontier by Tom Kizzia
6. Lawrence in Arabia: War, Deceit, Imperial Folly and the Making of the Modern Middle East by Scott Anderson
7. Tenth of December: Stories by George Saunders
8. The Son by Philipp Meyer
9. A House in the Sky: A Memoir by Amanda Lindhout
10. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell