A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest regains the lead of the Self-Published Bestsellers List this week.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top e-books in two major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of February 24, 2016
1. A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest: “On the evening of Sofia Claremont’s seventeenth birthday, she is sucked into a nightmare from which she cannot wake. A quiet evening walk along a beach brings her face to face with a dangerous pale creature that craves much more than her blood.”
2. Guarding His Obsession by Alexa Riley: “When Drake Hart’s security team is hired to find a stalker, he has no idea what’s in store for him. However, the day Zoey Lewis’ picture lands in his lap, there’s nothing he won’t do to save her. He’s always been quiet and shy, but seeing her changes everything.”
3. RoomHate by Penelope Ward: “Sharing a summer house with a hot-as-hell roommate should be a dream come true, right? Not when it’s Justin…the only person I’d ever loved…who now hates me. When my grandmother died and left me half of the house on Aquidneck Island, there was a catch: the other half would go to the boy she helped raise.”
4. Some Sort of Love: A Happy Crazy Love Novel by Melanie Harlow: “You might think I had it all—a career I loved, a supportive family, the Nixon metabolism but not the Nixon ears, and a salary that supported my lavish taste in designer shoes, fine wine, and lacy lingerie … but I had no one to share it with.”
5. A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood by Bella Forrest: “Having been delighted by the bestselling debut, A Shade of Vampire, readers are begging for more. In A Shade of Blood, Bella Forrest transports you deeper into a unique, enthralling and beautifully sensitive story. Prepare to be lost in its pages…”
6. Brazen by Maya Banks: “One woman’s campaign to win the hearts of the two men she loves. Jasmine left the Sweetwater Ranch and the Morgan brothers, no longer able to bear the painful dilemma of loving them both. After a year away in which she gains new perspective, she returns home with one goal. To make Seth and Zane Morgan hers.”
7. Wherever It Leads by Adirana Locke: “Brynne Calloway knows that anything that seems too good to be true usually is. Fenton Abbott and his cashmere voice, Adonis body, and a magnetism like no other clearly falls into that category. But what’s life without a little risk?”
8. A Shade of Vampire 3: A Castle of Sand by Bella Forrest: “What Sofia has with Derek feels like a sandcastle; temporary and something that the waves of life and time will soon ruin…Since the return of Gregor Novak, the island has turned several shades darker. His hatred toward Sofia and thirst for fresh blood lead to a brutal war igniting between father and son.”
9. A Shade of Vampire 23: A Flight of Souls by Bella Forrest: “The PENULTIMATE BOOK in Ben and River’s story as we move toward the enthralling finale in Book 24.
Don’t miss it!”
10. Trailer Park Virgin by Alexa Riley: “A step-dad and a stepbrother hook up with their virgin stepdaughter/stepsister. The dad and son don’t mingle. They just take turns with the heroine. Friend to friend, this book is filthy.”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of February 24, 2016