Are you struggling to promote your book on a budget?
We’ve collected some links that will help you promote your book without spending any money at all.
Six Ways To Promote Your Book on a Budget
1. Visit these free sites to promote your eBook.
2. Pitch articles, interviews or blog posts to media outlets. Read our How To Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post for more details.
3. Contact bookstores. Check out our How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post for more guidance.
4. Host a book giveaway online. We’ve collected some free giveaway resources at this link.
6. Create a free Tumblr page dedicated to one of your book’s themes. Our Tumblr Tips for Writers will get you started.